View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 12:23 PM   #10
CoolestCamaro873
The Road's A Bad Joke...

Drives: '12 Camaro SS
I agree that I think the Camaro will come out late this year, because if it waits till 2008, in which many think it will be out in 2008, it will still be too late. And I'll tell you this if it is I might consider buying another car and getting my deposit back. Dodge will have the Challenger out early 2008, and that car is sweet not as much as the Camaro but I don't have another five or six months after early 2008 to wait for the Camaro. And now Toyota has a new hybrid car aimed to replace the Supra, and it will compete to take away buyers of the pony cars, which is what Toyota said it aims to do, in which with a good looking fresh design and a hybrid six cylinder pushing out at least 400hp, lets face it it realistically could change the martket. Toyota is a much more reliable car than Chevrolet, and if its a hybrid you know how the new generation is "save the world, keep it clean," with this car they will be doing so as they laugh at the corvette, in its rear view mirror, on thier local highway. Chevrolet needs this car or they will lose out on the market and many Chevy loyalists will switch sides!
CoolestCamaro873 is offline   Reply With Quote