View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 09:23 PM   #15
bitinas

Drives: 2011 camaro 2LT
so this weekend i installed ivs havoc rear spoiler. i had it sitting painted in my garage for 3 weeks. the reason it took me so long to install it, is poor poor service of the body shop i bought the spoiler from. so i bought the spoiler from custom classics, lake island, il. they are official retailers for ivs auto. when i went to pick up painted spoiler, they forgot to give me a template for drilling holes in the trunk. they gave me a package with installation instructions, double sided tape, adhesive promoter and there supposed to be template in the package. and i made a mistake that i only looked inside that package when i got home. so i called them and asked about the template. they said that they will look for it and will call me back. 3 days later i called again, because they didn't call me back. and this time they said that they don't have to provide me the template because they don't get them from ivs. even though they guaranteed me while ordering that they will give me the template. so of course i got pissed. i called ivs auto and talked with Adam. he said that he will mail couple of templates to custom classics for me. about a week later i called the body shop again. they said that they have the template and will mail it to me. so after few days i received a thank you letter from them, but no template. so i emailed my address to Adam from ivs and asked to send the template directly to me. he said he will send it. this was two weeks ago. i still didn't get my template. horrible service.
so i drilled the holes in the trunk by description from other forum members. it wasn't perfect, so i have to widen the holes to make it work. so finally i have my spoiler installed, but i will never use custom classics again

i also installed custom painted bowtie. thanks Lupe from River City Creations & Lighting.
and also installed custom A51 emblem. thanks to Roger from emblempros
so my camaro officially have her name badge
Attached Images

bitinas is offline   Reply With Quote