View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #26
racer778
Camaro Sold

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SS/RS
Phenomenal Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
My wife went with me to her first Camaro gathering and she was looking around at other cars. She would ask me questions about parts on other cars and I would either explain what I knew, or ask the owner of the particular car she was looking at to explain it.

She was particularly taken by a Roto-Fab CAI and radiator cover... Cha-Ching.... Guess what my next mod was...We have a member in San Antonio that gets real good deals on stuff and so via him, I placed an order and within a week, I was back in my shop spraying color on the radiator cover. The install was straight forward, and took no time at all....

I'm really hoping that the radiator cover will be able to stay on the car after Brandi delivers the Twins... We are thinking it will, but time will tell... I may have to do some minor fabricating to reshape it a little, but thats nothing...Have cutter, will travel...

And.... until now, other than a few shows, thats about it.... for mods.

Well, last night, I put a set of Eibach lowering springs on her with the able assistance of Joe, Racer778. Thanks Joe...

So, on to now.....
Robert, glad you decided to start a BUILD thread. I havent as of yet but have so many mods now it would go on forever
It was a pleasure helping you with one of your mods, and thank the misses again for dinner(you don't mention her name in your threads so I won't). Satch of course is always a character, great personality and BIG heart. He gets it from his owners. If you have not met Robert and his wife, they are two of the most considerate, kind, passionate and generous people you would ever meet. I met Robert at a car show awhile ago and he invited me to his house that day after only 2 hours of conversation. Anyway this is about his BUILD thread but I wanted everyone to know a little about Robert and his family. KEEP THE UPDATES COMING!!!
racer778 is offline   Reply With Quote