View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 02:55 PM   #8283
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank237 View Post
Yeah...I have a very varied interest as well. Not big on shotguns, but can certainly appreciate fine bird guns or competition guns.

Always liked rifles, have way too many now, considering I don't big game hunt anymore. DO shoot LR rifle, so I can at least rationalize those in the safe.

I have three Freedom Arms single actions. A pair of the big M-83's and a lone M-97 in .44 Special. Those guys are addictive. They are built like a Swiss watch. As well as some of the most accurate revolvers available.

Have several SIG's too. A pair of X-5 Comp guns I used for IPSC and steel challenge, as well as a few standard carry 226's and 229's.

So MANY out there to lust after. A little bit like cars. Except not as expensive and FAR easier to store.
My Noreen's came out of Belgrade, Mt... I wouldn't be surprised if you already know about them...those guys have too much money/time/room on their hands. They recently built a .408 Cheytac semi-auto rifle
Nice folks though, they seem down to earth.