View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 04:10 PM   #26
Checkmate1

Drives: Garnet Red / ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1Kraut View Post
The car is bone stock and this was only an issue with the first dealership, Elm Chevy. They outright refused to repair the car on GM's dime. Depaula had many questions regarding this point, but after showing them the various articles where Oppenheiser is saying it's absolutely covered they went ahead with it, sort of haha.

As for questions about the lemon, because of it's age and mileage, it's considered a new car according to both Arizona and NY Lemon Law. I confirmed this with the attorney already, so no issues there. I will go whichever way gets me all of my money back.
I wish you the best of luck and am truly sorry about your experience. Nobody should be treated like the way you have at Depaula.

I hope you isolate this experience to that dealer only. I've dealt with plenty of Chevy dealerships to date that go above and beyond in their service. I've had BMW's before and I could write pages on my terrible experience at their various dealers.

Karma will do right by you. Stay positive and let's see you back in a ZL1 down the road.