View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #83
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
I just got a note from my builder, he has been under the weather really bad the last couple of days and so he had no updates for me... Yet...

He did send my baseline dyno files, but I do not have winpep or whatever it take to open them. #%&*%$^ company computers... Oh well, anybody wanna help a brother out... Let me know if you can open them and pm me the e-mail address to send them to and I'll forward them to you and if you dont mind, post them up in here... Thanks If anyone can help me out...

That being the case... I thought I would add a few pics of the trip I made to Wyoming with Brandi...

I went up there for a class, and my wife, Debbie, flew in the last day of class and I picked her up at the airport in Gillette Wy.

We left Gillette, and headed west, then north, then west some more, crossing part of the rockies along the way... I have to say, that is some amazing country... I had plans to meet up with one of our fellow members, but due to unforseen circumstances, that didn't happen... We traveled at a leisurely pace, and ended up meeting up with Pat and his wife Debbie... They invited us into their home, and we had a blast... Went to eat the first eve, then got back to the house and visited quite a while...

Went to a really cool and very old Southwestern/Mexican food resturant the next morning and then out to the White Sands National Monument... We drove through the White Sands Muscle Test Range on the way, and uh, yeah...

The first pic is a reflection of my Camaro in the door skin of Pat's Camaro... For those of you going in our caravan to the Fest, via Los Cruces, you'll get to meet Pat and Debbie there... Great Folks, and Good Friends...

The second pic is the national park ranger, just about thirty seconds after I had stopped and gotten out of my car... We were so busted... I had just cut some serious donuts and was walking over to look at then and this ranger drives by... about a minute later he drove back by again, going the other direction, and I thought uh oh... Then he came back by a third time and we decided to skeedaddle...

No sense pushing our luck... and I couldn't hide the donut marks if I had a big push broom and two hours to try...

The third pic is the four of us just before we parted ways. Pat and his wife went back to Los Cruces, and Brandi, Pink Pig, my wife Debbie and I went on down the road to Carlsbad Caverns...
Attached Images

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote