View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 11:03 AM   #5
Ace0751
GEN5 Detail

Drives: 2011 Synergy Series 2SS Convertible
That would be a good idea, it would eliminate a lot of things and combine brackets with the elimination that goes on. It will lump everyone into a time and will also open up TnT more to people who just want to make fun runs. Maybe have 7 classes combine from 8-15 seconds, it will make people who don't have a fighting chance in there class a possible contender.

I was in the modded class and best I could do in my vert is 13 flat and I am going up against people who are in the 11s and saw one in the 10s, which is still impressive. If we did timed classes, it would all come down to reaction and who can hook up quicker.

It would be worth trying one fest to see how it turns out, v6 on slicks vs v8 for 12 second passes would be very entertaining to see. Even for the 8 to 9 second classes would be a ball to watch with the close times we had this year. Think it would bring a lot of motivation, maybe have one or two qualifiers to get the time and then line up when they call your time bracket.

Just my thoughts