View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 12:05 AM   #1413
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by garagelogic View Post
I dunno, maybe because some people who like Mustangs are not people who only like Mustangs and can appreciate almost any performance vehicle regardless of who happens to make it? Maybe some of them actually appreciate what the Camaro has to offer a car buyer? Or maybe they don't need to participate in only those sites focused on the particular car they are driving at the time and have everyone pat them on the back, give them kudos and/or make them feel good about buying whatever brand/model car they purchased.
I get it man. There are those that come in running their mouths looking for a debate, and some that are here to discuss. The latter- like yourself, are always welcome. Mustang, while a different breed, is still American muscle.

As far as the TOPIC is concerned, I'm still convinced that the ruling in favor of the Stang's styling over the Camaro is incorrect, but then again, styling is more of a preference issue than anything. Really deciding which is more stylish comes down to nothing more than what you like as an individual. Seems to me the whole article is kinda dumb to begin with...

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote