View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #2
Indy Bumble Bee

Drives: Beest
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfidelZ28 View Post
So I was wondering I can afford payments of about $400 a month. I can also put.about 5-7k down if need be. I have been looking at 10s with abouy 25k miles. Asking price is about 25k I assume I could haggle down to 20k and be well in the clear. Then I started looking at buying a 2012 that a dealer just cant wait to get rid of. Which lead downhill to me looking at 1LEs

Guess I have a couple.questions. Assuming I wait till octoberish to buy. What would be the bare min I would see a 13 1LE going for. Would I still see O mile 12s on the lot at this time?
I know being the first owner.is worth its.weight in tin foil. Knowing 100% maitnance history. Maybe longer till I need tires/brakes ect. Im the only one to fart in the drivers seat. Yannow the.important stuff.

Any input is greatly appreciateed. Really trying to.fully weigh.options here.
I am assuming that almost all of the 1LE's will be gone fast and that there wont be much negotiating going on. This is the first year for the 1LE and you just wont see too many used ones. You will see a few 12s left but it would be unlikely to see any with zero miles. There may be a couple hundred miles on the 12s though later this year.

I think you need to do more research and drive all the years and models you are talking about. The last thing you want to do is buy one and trade it in after a few months. Its a big and difficult decesion. Good Luck
Indy Bumble Bee is offline   Reply With Quote