View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 12:16 AM   #3
BradySS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
DarkCry956 I hear you. I was kind of worried about making this post and getting flamed for not searching but I've spent many many nights looking for the quick quarter mile times and have not found them. I'm not saying the times are not out there on the site but when I search I've just typed in AGP and went through the pages of results. I am almost wondering if the people with this setup just don't post on Camaro5.com? The price and power levels sound tempting. I've called JDP and they will do the custom AGP setup for me with my TH400 but like I said just on the fence. I still have a foxbody mustang that had a pretty mild setup that ran 11.27 @ 122 with a 67mm turbonetics and that was the winning ticket I just dont know why I'm not seeing it with these cars. I even went through the 100 plus pages of the fast list and couldn't find good results. I was thinking maybe its not updated regularly being that the .pdf file I couldnt see a date on it. What kind of times are you running and with what setup?
BradySS is offline   Reply With Quote