View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 11:36 PM   #1159
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

Nah...no emergency room visit. I split the tip on the far left side right down the nail to the quick. It wasn't that bad...hurt for a second and then got right back to it. The ones that were being a bitch were the fronts. I used a pry bar to pull one side down and then put the screw in between the washer and bush to keep it apart. Then I went to the other side and pried on that part putting in another spacer. finally went around the washer with the prybar to a 3rd spot and pulled like a SOB on it and it finally flew out.

I didn't get the higher up rears yet. I ran out of time trying to get those fronts out, chasing kids running away from the house, spraying each other with the water hose, trying to find the kids because they disappeared around the side of the house AGAIN.....lol...

I'm going to give the rears a go tomorrow after work if I can. Just needed more time.
Damn. Busy busy.

The rears were easier. If you get a chance, take a bolt out of the front, get underneath the mount assembly and look up into the bolt hole at how the rings hook on.......... you'll kick yourself. If you pried fom there they come of on the first pry. It's where they are hooked on at.

But you got em', that's all that counts. What are those smaller bushings for in the pic?