View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 09:15 PM   #759
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3jason View Post
I just spent the better part of an hour reading through this thread. I drive a 2015 ZL1 with all OE suspension components. The only difference in running gear is a 315/35 rear tire, currently Michelin Pilot Super Sport. I will probably switch to Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 to try and mitigate costs. I probably drive 70% street, still taking corners more aggressively than most. The other 30% is 12 autocross events a year and 3-4 honest hours of road course time annually. My alignment is untouched and I don't know yet what the actual values are. My front tires show more wear outside than inside and understeer is my main concern. It appears that I would benefit from the following specs.

Front camber -1.5 deg
Front toe 0.0
Rear camber -0.5 max
Rear toe +0.12 deg

Let me know if I'm on the right track as I plan to get the car on the rack before I get much deeper in the season.

And Pete, I started at the Camarocross at the 2015 Camaro Fest in BG, so it's your fault I autocross regularly now.
That is the mission for CamaroCross. Thank you for letting us know it worked.

You are on the right path with your alignment spec. Add a 32mn rear bar and tear it up at the CamaroCross in BG this year!
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote