View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 12:50 AM   #2
Ivan0072
2017 Red Hot Camaro 2SS

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Red Hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirkH View Post
Hello Friends!

Bitchin Camaro Mobile Detailing is the official detailer for CamaroFest! I am so excited to meet everyone and to clean and polish so many beautiful cars!

In the next few days, I will be posting the services that I am going to offer with prices and scheduling appointments. I would like to hear any suggestions you may have from your previous CamaroFest experiences.

About me, I do mobile, by appointment only detailing in the Lexington-Frankfort-Louisville, KY area. I use only the best tools and products. I don't use just one brand of product, but choose the best products from companies like CarPro, McKee's37, Meguiar's, Chemical Guys, and other top brands. I keep up with the latest tools and techniques, and I attend industry training and conventions regularly.

In the meantime, check out some of my work on Instagram:bitchincamarodetailing. Also, I actively post in the Camaro6 Cosmetic Maintenance forum.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Kirk
Will you be performing services at the festival? I would love to get my Camaro detailed there if possible. Maybe at the hotel?