View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 09:01 AM   #89
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
So much YES...especially in that RS model.

I'll admit...I was concerned. The new Traverse is pretty nice, but not really anything super special in the looks department although I do think the upper trims are attractive, and the new Equinox is a bit bland in all trims except the RS, and even the RS version doesn't look so great from any rear ward view if you ask me. So I was worried Chevy wouldn't make any bold statements with this one either.

Glad I was wrong. This looks so good inside and out.

I will say the non-RS version isn't as big of a home run as the RS version in my opinion, but still pretty nice and bold.

Anyone else shocked there is no turbo 4 or diesel option??? I am. Can't believe they are running the V6 instead of the 2.0 turbo in this thing. I will say that 9 speed is great. Its in our 2018 Terrain, and its perfect so far. Smart and smooth.

I think they need to get on a hybrid version of this thing ASAP.

Last note...I read on the MotorTrend website that they are targeting the young family demographic with this with a house hold income of $135,000 a year. That seems like a very strange statement to me, and also seems high. Makes me think this thing won't be "cheap".