View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #8
Mr Smith
Born again Hot Rodder

Drives: Black 1SS/RS LS3 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
I feel we all need towards globalization - one world, alignment of goals. I do think America has tailored off in it's achievements though. Schooling seems less important these days. If we could actually act as one world, maybe we could make better strides in the common things: war, hunger, poverty, the common cold, fighting diseases...etc... The more we act on our own (that goes for any country) the more we stand to lose, IMO. The Human Race...not the American (fill-in-the blank) Race...

Just my 2 cents...

You do have good points!
I dont want to start a war here but you know thats never going to happen with the likes of al Qaeda, GIA, and ELN running around. These peoples only mission is to bring down other cultures that dont align with their own. It will never be united world and thats a fact of life. I whole heartedly agree with the OP. As a Nation we need to get our sh*t together and it starts from the top down unless a revolution takes place. Honestly it doesnt look like thats going to happen soon either. All we can do is hope for the best and do the best we can do.