View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:46 AM   #20
Scarrzz
No Fear-No Limits- Camaro

Drives: '13 ZL1 or Suzuki Hayabusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
... I plan on almost imediately claybar'ing the whole car, and apply the protective sealers and waxes. I think I'm going to invest in those glass remediation/protective kits, too, that work much like the claybar kits. Then, I'm going to apply a product like Black Magic to all the textured plastic splitter, rocker and diffusers panels to keep them looking good for a LONG time. I'll detail the wheels and tires. I think I'll have the windows tinted within the first day or so, too. Then, it will be about a thousand more pictures. I might have a clear bra applied to the front right away, too; I hate paint chips.

Good plans, protect the sinister beauty. Window Armor with tint scheduled asap after I take delivery.

Cold Air Intake if I decide it will be worthwhile, and removal of some resonators to get as much air going through with as little resistance as possible. I'll probably install a mild to wild switch right off the bat.

Also, either the ********** or the Phantom T-Rex grille goes on the first week, after some "before" pics.

I'll not be redlining in the first thousand miles. That will take all the self-control I have, but I intend to break all the mechanicals in incrementally, maybe not gently, but not harshly either. Firmly is a good word.

I'll drive with the warranty intact for a year or so, then start considering going a bit wilder.

THEN THIS V

Quote:
Originally Posted by |BLACKSS| View Post
Hunt mustangs

Last edited by Scarrzz; 08-10-2011 at 08:51 AM.
Scarrzz is offline   Reply With Quote