View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 11:39 AM   #37
camaro52010
Camaro4ever

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS, 1978 Z28 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcorton View Post
I have had no luck finding the vinyl tiles in the colors that I would want for the garage. So I have decided to go with black n grey 18x18 or 24x24 porceline tiles not ceramic. With no grout lines, that way I will keep it tight. Just waiting for the floor guy to bring me samples. Hey the floor will be there for ever. lol
http://www.rubberflooringinc.com/gar...ond-plate.html Description - The diamond plate design is one of the best floor tile patterns available and our most popular pattern for use as a garage flooring. It not only has tough appearance for use in heavy duty commercial / industrial / work shop settings, it also provides for a non slip surface in case the flooring is spilled on and/or gets wet by water, oil, or other liquids. Cutting of these tiles to custom fit them to your room can be easily done with a fresh utility knife and straight edge like a yard stick or ruler. Material – Constructed entirely of a proprietary and durable blend of flexible PVC. This blend ensures that the tiles are flexible and have the anti fatigue qualities similar to rubber flooring but also the durability, long life, and chemical resistance associated with polyvinyl chloride.

Last edited by camaro52010; 12-09-2010 at 12:43 PM.
camaro52010 is offline   Reply With Quote