Old 05-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #1
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
FOR SALE: 6sp Manual Conversion Kit

Hey Everyone...
I recently switched/upgraded/downgraded.... however you want to look at it, (I get mixed reactions) to a 4L80E automatic Full Manual Valve Body transmission. This thing is saaahweet, built by ARD out of Houston, I have no doubt that this trans will take any hp I throw at it... 9 second 1/4 miles in my future
You should check out my build thread in the days coming for a full review of the transmission (linked in my sig)

BUT... with the new trans brought lots of spare parts, I would like to sell these parts together, as a whole "6sp Manual Conversion Kit", sure there may be some odds and ends that you need to make the swap, but I have all the parts that made the car a manual for sale.

The 'kit" is in Houston and will be until Friday May 20th when I will be picking it up and taking it with me on my move to Michigan. $100 off if you buy it before Friday.

Texans... you want to buy this.. i know it. I dont want to take it with me.

Quote:
6060 trans (6speed)
MTI Short Throw Shifter
Clutch pedal assembly
Clutch master cylinder with lines
Monster stage 5 clutch new, with used flywheel
Driveshaft with rubber couplers
Manual trans cooler lines and fittings
Points of interest - Monster parts are all brand new, never installed, except the flywheel, that has about 9k miles on it.
MTI Racing Shifter is 1 year old
Driveshaft has rubber couplers.... who doesnt like couplers

http://www.monsterclutches.com/level5clutch.html
http://mtiracing.com/Purchase/New-20...Camaro-V8.html

And now what you all have been waiting for... the price.

I am standing pretty firm around $3500 plus any shipping, but will entertain any serious offer.

I have a few more close up pictures if any are requested
Attached Images