View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
emsguy

Drives: 2012 2ss convertible
Pfadt comes through

I ordered a set of Pfadt swaybars and endlinks. when delivered, the small box containing the endlinks was missing the two short turnbuckles for the rear swaybar.

I sent an email to Pfadt. Got an immediate response. The person who answered my email said that he was out of the office for a time but would get somebody to look into it. thought it was a brush-off and that I was SOL.

to my surprise, today, the next mail delivery day after I sent the email, I received the turnbuckles in the mail. no invoice for cost. no invoice for shipping or handling. just the parts I needed.

my philosophy is that anyone can, and everyone does, make mistakes. I try to evaluate a person or company not by whether they make mistakes, but by how they deal with their mistakes.

Pfadt just went to the top of my list. the person I contacted could have referred me back to the vendor, or just waited until he got back to the office. He didn't do either. He just got the job done.

my hat's off to Brian and to Pfadt. anyone considering sway bars or other suspension mods should not make a decision until they have considered Pfadt's and their phenominal customer service.

a lot of us post threads complaining of a part or a vendor that lets us down. I thought I should post a thread about a vendor that far exceeded my expectations.

oh yeah, the bars fit like they were hand made for just my car. and they work as advertised. hello Pfadts, goodbye understeer.

again, thanks to Brian and Pfatds.
emsguy is offline   Reply With Quote