View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 07:55 PM   #14
R1jamn

Drives: 2015 ZL1, 2023 ZL1, 2014 Raptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtime53 View Post
If it has a set of different tires on it I would not worry to much about that as dealers were known to leave these cars outside during the winter if they had not sold and the tires cracked like crazy on them. The mileage deal would send a red flag up fast. If he had any service work at a dealer they will have a record of the mileage at every service so you can check that and see if someone did make a mistake somewhere along the way. As has been stated just check it out and if you have any doubts and do not feel all warm and fuzzy with it all you are out is a plane ticket. If it turns out to be a deal that is not legit you might want to pass on the info on the car here to keep all of us aware of this car. Good luck
Thanks Big.
Seller changed out the tires to the Toyo's himself though. Says he still has the F2's and would sell them to me.
I wonder what the F2's look like. I would look at them for sure to see if they provide a story.
I have a service history report. Not much on it at all.
PDI, Recall on the Recaro seat for an airbag module replacement and 1 service record. No description on what the service was for though.

Last edited by R1jamn; 12-08-2018 at 03:03 AM.