View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 09:24 PM   #42
fastball
Banned

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_S-10_Blazer

My point is this is not a massive off road champ that will confuse anyone. The last vehicle with the Blazer name was an S/T not C/K. I doubt GM has many concerns other than tnecquality of the vehicle......land it is fairly tight.

Excuse my math but a 1982 or 3 vehicle that was replaced by the Trailblazer is not likely to confuse very many folks.
Why do you keep bringing up the S-10 Blazer? The K5 Blazer was in production from 1969-1995 and the K5 chassis until 1999.

The S-10 Blazer chassis was produced from 1982-2005 and it was THAT Blazer that morphed into the TrailBlazer

The K5 Blazer became today’s Tahoe.

Two completely different, unrelated chassis, even though Chevrolet used the same “Blazer” name on both for a while.

If a Chevy enthusiast talks to you about a “Blazer” they are talking about the K5. They will typically clarify the smaller one calling it the “S-10 Blazer”

Big difference.

You’re on website with a few Chevy enthusiasts more than just Camaros. Might want to brush up on the lingo

If GM was calling this new SUV the TrailBlazer I don’t thing the enthusiasts would have such a problem. It’s definitely more S-10 Blazer/TrailBlazer than K5 Blazer. That’s the whole point.
fastball is offline   Reply With Quote