View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 11:19 PM   #5
zerovisual

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred 6528 View Post
Call Brian Tooley racing and order the complete kit, you will also need a dyno tune. I’m not sure what part of Va you’re at but if you’re near NVa you could call Horsepower Addicts, if near Richmond call National Speed, if near SWVa call Tick Performance. You should also add headers to this combo, there are several brands to use that work just as good as the most expensive sets.

Thanks so much for the information. I was just looking at a local performance shop near me. I am closer to Williamsburg VA, about an hour from Richmond. So Richmond is a possibility. It would really depend on how long they need the car for. I have no problem taking my baby a little further for the better surgeon. But then again maybe they know of someone near VA beach. I was definitely thinking about the headers, but didn't know if I would need to replace the entire exhaust or if the headers would work with the stock for the time being. I could just keep saving and have more done at once, but at some point I want to get started . Again thanks for taking the time and have a great weekend. I will give the shop a call next week when I have my thoughts more in order.
zerovisual is offline   Reply With Quote