View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 09:40 AM   #8
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunchamp View Post
I have the same converter and mines stall at 4500. Its a badass converter. Couldnt be happier. Not answering your question, but figured id throw that out there. And what for a tune do you have currently?
Sorry bro, just remembered I didn't answer your question on my current tune on the tranny. Right now it is set to be locked in all of my manual gears so it doesn't slip any so I can keep the trans temps down after some "spirited" driving in sport mode where it doesn't lockup until 50mph in 4th gear. At that speed the car will buck a bit because the rpm's are too low at that speed, so I down shift in manual mode for any of my driving 45 and under so the rpm's are higher and she doesn't buck and is locked. Above 50 when it is locked, it's alright because we are going faster and the rpm's are higher, no bucking. Also the part throttle shifts under normal driving seems to be around 3500 for each gear in sport mode and at WOT the shift points are set at 7200 with redline at 7400.