View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 12:12 AM   #1
Danial

Drives: 2013 SS/RS, 2015 Camaro SS/RS Vert
I'm gonna be a TV star! (Well, my car is...)

A small, local video production company that has a You Tube channel and other online presences does these episodes devoted to interesting cars and car related things like Barrett Jackson auctions and the yearly SEMA show here in Vegas. They have interviewed Chip Foose and other auto luminaries in their various shows.

They have expressed an interest in doing an episode on my newest Camaro, the 2015 Commemorative Edition SS/RS vert. Talk about a real hoot!

We're just in the beginning talks so I really have no idea when it will happen, but based on these early discussions, I'm thinking it will for sure, at some point.

The basic format is that they will come here to my home, we will talk and walk around the car as he asks me questions and the camera crew will be filming from various angles. We will then go for a ride with camera crew following, then come back home where we will wrap it up.

Their team will take it to the studio, edit the film, add visual and sound effects and music and then they will have a show.

What a trip!

Last edited by Danial; 07-26-2022 at 07:09 PM.
Danial is offline   Reply With Quote