View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 06:16 AM   #1
iyam_lorne

Drives: '94 Grand Prix SE
Giving up my life for my Camaro

I have a regular full time day job but Im saving up for my Camaro's downpayment for May 1 when it is to be delivered and I recently found out about another full time job as a welder. I called about it and they said its a term job that ends April 30. What a perfect coincidence since my Camaro should be here the following day and I can drop that money on the downpayment and be on my way with my new Camaro and back to just my regular day job. I called about it and got the job but I must really be desparate for this camaro because my regular job is mon-fri 8am to 3:30pm and then this new job is mon-thurs 4pm to 2am. So for the next 3 and a half months it looks like I will have absolutely no life at all but working 17.5 hours a day. Hope I can get enough sleep to manage it since this second job is a half hour drive from my home and I work so late and have to be up for a little after 7am to get ready to be at my regular day job for 8am which is about a 20 minute drive to get to. my new evening job starts next monday.

Just wondering also, has anyone else here taken on another job just for the Camaro?

ABM(changed to SIM) 1LT Automatic w/RS, polished alum, conv&conn pkg - May 1, 2010
iyam_lorne is offline   Reply With Quote