View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 10:41 AM   #25
trewyn15

Drives: 2004 Monte Carlo LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry L. View Post
I have personally had Chromoezone work on several pieces for my show cars and all the work has been TOP NOTCH!! In fact his work is so exceptional that we have won several awards just based on the coating effects. I'm actually surprised he even bothered to except such a small job considering most of his projects involve full car coating applications.
My personal opinion and a valued one at that being in the restoration business for over 35 years can say I have never seen someone present such a B.S. story. You can clearly see in the photos above that a screwdriver,sandpaper,and a striping chemical was applied to these rims to hack them up once they got in your hands. In fact one of your photos clearly shows some kind of chemical still dripping from the rim. Not to mention you said you got these rims and they were not finished and looked bad? Then why would you have excepted them? This story sounds like another rookie trying to get a store credit.

Just a quick heads up-You shouldn't middle man rims out. They are the most essential part of the vehicle. The client should have dealt with the service company(Chromeozone) directly and you should have not tried to make a profit on the this portion of the build. In this business you have to know when to give a little slack. This looks more unprofessional on your part having to go to the client and telling him to deal with it on his own. Personally you lost business on your own behalf.

This is my overall opinion. Being in this business for so long I've seen just about every con artist out there. Its hard for me to see you excepting these rims in a poor condition to begin with. Your story makes no sense.
Jemal Wright... GTFO