View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 09:18 AM   #1
AsuDevil

Drives: Too many toys for my own good €
Lightbulb Should I buy this as a project or ....

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 871
Size:  154.4 KBHello and first things first... I love this Camaro community!!! This is my first post much less thread that I've ever started on this board, I usually just watch, read, and learn from all of you that are kind enough to share and contribute from your experiences and lessons learned. I'm in desperate need to seek out some professional help from any of you willing to read the following.

Yesterday I was contacted by a cousin that saw this that his buddy was going to sell: (FOR SALE) 2011 grey V6/auto Camaro with a clean interior and blown motor. Reason I ask if you know much about them is because I just found out a couple of days ago that my cousin has a 2011 Camaro v6/auto that he blew the motor in. Plus along with that, something happened (don't ask me what), but he now doesn't have a title for it anymore nor is he willing to go to any trouble to help someone obtain a title for the Camaro to be driven on the street that wants to maybe buy it one day. He said I could have it for $2,000 as is. It comes with a great interior, exterior grey paint color, and body is in great condition, whith all electrical working, etc working. Does this sound like a good buy to anyone because I'm about to pull the trigger on it and drop a tuned LS7 in that bad boy and get that car ready to go fast.

So at the same time I would like to turn to you all in seek of some much needed guidance/help of what all I will need in order to determine what we will end up doing with it. I'm desperately in need some much needed advice??! I kind of want to turn the 11' Camaro into a project car of sorts and when I'm done attempt to get a title for the car. What do you think? Not worth 2 grand? Or just use it as a track car? Any opinions?! Thanks for reading everyone. Have a great day!
AsuDevil is offline   Reply With Quote