View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 07:19 PM   #1
ocolgan

Drives: 04 silverado 2500 hd/09Bumbleb
I won a Bumblebee Camaro from GM sweepstake!

I won 1 of 3 of the Bumblebee camaros in the bumblebee sweepstakes and I can't find, nor will the promotion company tell me, what is under the hood is it a v6 or a v8, standard or automatic. Does anyone have any info on these 3 cars.

EDIT WITH CONFIRMATION LETTER:

Quote:
Amy Rectenwal <amy@emipromo.com>
To: ocolgan@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 9:58 am
Subject: The Bumblebee Camaro Sweepstakes

Congratulations, Scott!!

As indicated during our recent conversation, the entry you submitted in the The Bumblebee Camaro Sweepstakes has been randomly selected as a potential (pending confirmation of eligibility, adherence to official sweepstakes rules, and timely completion and return of the attached affidavit) GRAND PRIZE WINNER! Please refer to the attached congratulatory letter and official sweepstakes rules for additional details.

In order for us to officially declare you the Grand prize winner, please print off, complete and have notarized the attached Affidavit of Eligibility/publicity liability release. Please fax a copy of the completed form WITHIN 7 DAYS to 775.307.6099 (or 248.276.1277) prior to mailing the originals to the address indicated on the lower-right portion of the forms.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or call (248.276.1270 ext. 10) me during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm ET).

On behalf of General Motors Corporation, congratulations again and thank you for participating in The Bumblebee Camaro Sweepstakes.

As indicated during our recent conversation, the entry you subm
itted in the The Bumblebee Camaro Sweepstakes has been randomly selected as a potential (pending confirmation of eligibility, adherence to official sweepstakes rules, and timely completion and return of the attached affidavit) GRAND PRIZE WINNER! Please refer to the attached congratulatory letter and official sweepstakes rules for additional details.

In order for us to officially declare you the Grand prize winner, please print off, complete and have notarized the attached Affidavit of Eligibility/publicity liability release. Please fax a copy of the completed form WITHIN 7 DAYS to 775.307.6099 (or 248.276.1277) prior to mailing the originals to the address indicated on the lower-right portion of the forms.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or call (248.276.1270 ext. 10) me during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm ET).

On behalf of General Motors Corporation, congratulations again and thank you for participating in The Bumblebee Camaro Sweepstakes.

Amy Rectenwal, Program Manager Exposure Marketing, Inc. 1000 N. Opdyke Rd., Ste. J, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 office 248.276.1270 mobile 248.230.5544 fax 775.307.6099 www.emipromo.com
ocolgan is offline   Reply With Quote