Thread: OrangeVert!
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 11:17 PM   #29
OrangeVert
"Catharine"

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS-3 IOM/IO vert
4/19 Update - Is it just me?

Yesterday on 4/18/2011, OrangeVert reached 3300 status: Order scheduled for production and scheduled into the plant build cycle!

Today I spent most of the day in the hospital for a heart (EP) study. Good news is I will be fine, amazing doc found the problem and it's treatable with meds.

But what a coincidence - to get to the heart lab, we had to take "Orange Elevator B" (IOM? ):

Name:  OrangeElevatorB.jpg
Views: 926
Size:  41.0 KB

And at the end of the day, I noticed my patient transceiver was labeled "2SS." I swear I'm not making this up!:

Name:  PatientTransceiver.jpg
Views: 899
Size:  50.0 KB

Also this past weekend I went to visit my parents - dad who's 83 and mom who's 82. Both of them loved pics of what OrangeVert will look like! My dad thinks it's a great deal, especially when I told him what equipment (LS3, 6-Speed manual, 20" wheels) is in it. He said it reminds him of our neighbor's '71 Chevelle (307, auto, non-SS, 130 net HP) that I bought in college. Well kind of, dad - but with about 300 more HP and all brand new parts! Plus no storage, tax & tag, or maintenance expenses for the last 40 years!

More to follow ...