View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 05:09 PM   #12
UHP-CAMARO

Drives: Traded this for a 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
it's in your dealer's garage - at home...under YOUR cover.

He is probably hoping you will get pissed and walk...then going to sell it for big coin, eh?

I hit a cat about 10 years ago and it still bothers me. I was late for work and just trying to get to the office without getting yelled at and here came Fluffy making a bee-line for my bumper. I tried to miss it but SMACK * THUMP! Dead. Just my luck a cop came over the hill the other way and saw me smack the kitty. He pulled me over and made me pull the cat out of the street (luckily I had a towel in my car to pick it up with), then chastised me for killing an animal (like I didn't feel bad enough already!) The cat had a collar on and he made me take the damned thing to the house and tell the owner about what I did. This lady opens the door and here I am with a cop on my side and her dead cat wrapped in an old towel and she breaks down crying and screaming about her poor cat and what is she going to tell the kids... This whole time the cop is glaring at me and I am standing there utterly speechless. So I am late for work, holding a dead cat, probably going to get a ticket, mad about the lady not watching her pet and really not believing that this is happening to me. So I think I can diffuse the situation by offering the woman to let me pay for her cat. I pulled out my wallet and offered her the $75 bucks I had and she kind of perked up a bit. She took the money and I offered to bury the cat for her or put it someplace that she could do it with the kids. She tells me to put the cat in her garage so that the kids can say goodbye...so as I walk back with the officer to hopefully put all of this behind me, I notice him shaking his head. I asked him what was the matter. He told me that now he has to ARREST HER! I asked for what, and he said; " For selling PU$$Y!!!"
UHP-CAMARO is offline   Reply With Quote