View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Monday morning rinseless

More blasphemy from Glen.

So every Monday they do the lawn here at the condo and I end up with pollen and micro crap all over my car. So it's time for the "garry dean" rinseless method. A detailer named Gary invented it and Roshan has done a nice vid on this, but I love writing about it as it is the easiest way to get a car clean that is well maintianed. TODAY WAS 8 MINUTES TO GET THIS DONE. Yeah I know you're "OCD"..so for you it's 20 min...…

I Love the pink rinseless from Duragloss - cheap and shipping is 5 bucks off their site. If you love the turtle wax stiff at wallmat get it. But the duragloss has aqua wax in it so you get a recharge of your last LSP application.

So 2 gallons of water, 1 oz of DG, and 8 MF's in the bucket. Blow off the big stuff with a leaf blower across the surface and it does not scratch..each towel pulled out never sees the bucket again, so no need for two buckets, you're not rinsing towels - one towel per panel or so, discard towels as you finish in another bucket. You are always working with virgin sopping wet towels so no scratch.

use a waffle weave to dry as you go.

enjoy…if you don't have any suggestions or something nice to say, keep it to yourself - I'm writing this for those who have PM'd me wanting to know more about my blasphemous methods...LOL

Last edited by Glen e; 06-12-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote