View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 07:27 AM   #5
Drives: .
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: .
Posts: 126
you were right calling it a spoiler the other is a rear diffuser. i sold my factory spoiler to someone else, they made a timplate with cardboard using the underside of the spoiler. or if you know someone with a spoiler on their car they come off real easy and you can use the holes on that car to make a timplate. there is 6 studs and 1 plastic clip that you have to drill holes for. you could also call your local chevy dealer they may have a timplate. remember when you are installing the spoiler that you use some type of thread locker on the studs/nuts. chevy had a problem with them coming loose and rattling. too bad you don't live near me i would gladly do it at no charge. if you have the nerve you don't need a shop to do it.
dirtydogg is offline   Reply With Quote