View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #262
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icntdrv55 View Post
Larry, Great You Tube video. Unfortunately, I am experiencing some technical difficulty on the video I took with my phone. One, apparently my phone takes the video in a format that is not too user friendly and two, I must have held my phone the wrong way because the video is side ways.
I will try and fix both and get it on You Tube. I know everyone wants to hear that Muffler delete option on Larrys Camaro.
As for the pics, we will get them uploaded soon as well!
Great ride, cant wait to do it again! Sorry about my follow-behind-a-phobia! AND, I don’t need any other L99s to play with, I can hang just fine with you LS3s!!
I have a file conversion that can fix that and make it into a mpeg4 with acc audio if need be. Also not sure but after converted I think a video editor will allow for rotation. Shoot I thought you had a camcorder. I could have lent you mine for the filming. I thought you just did it on your phone as well for the fun of it. If you did not have a follow behind phobia you would have bought the wrong car so dont worry about it....You just got balls enough to verbalize it...lol And yes but the question is can the ls3's hang with the l99's
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote