View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 08:54 PM   #3
RupertPupkin

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS 1Le
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhornet2 View Post
The systems have warnings for low fluid or failed pump but if you aren't tuning it for performance and just a safety you shouldn't hurt anything if something fails. I know the tuner can do things to help i don't know how exactly but i know one way is the timing will be pulled over a certain IAT so if the meth isnt working IAT will be higher, less timing. A lot of guys run 100% meth. You can run 50/50, guys do run washer fluid, some just run water, which cleans and helps IAT but you don't get the octane booster effect. I'm no pro here by any means i'm also a noob with meth and have been researching recently, same as you. Everyone seems to like the alky from what i see. More pros will follow up i'm sure! I'll be following!
Any feedback is good. Ty.

I think I read somewhere on here that regular windshield washer fluid is usually around 30% alcohol, and there’s Snow’s boost juice which is 49% alcohol/51% water. Majority of the peeps on here seems like they’re running Alky due to it not having different “stages” on power application, and the SS lines. Now for just some more clarification on question 2...
RupertPupkin is offline   Reply With Quote