View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 05:20 PM   #36
GossipSquirrelJelena
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT. Supercharged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherob View Post
I'm sorry, wasn't this what you asked... "The thread was stupid from post number one. GT350s have no more issues catching fire than any other car on the market. Now your going to try and legitimize a fanboy thread."

I just pointed out you were wrong... don't get all butt hurt because I posted a Ford recall notice showing you they were in fact capable of catching fire more than other cars on the market. They even issued a "stop sell" because of that.

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2016/10/...-Risk-7736145/

Now, if you want to go way back in time in Mr. Peabody's Way Back Machine... I'll remind you of the CarBQ called the Ford Pinto. But, I thought this thread was about the Ford GT350.
I asked HOW MANY GT350s COUGHT FIRE??? Posting a recall notice doesn't prove your point! Every manufacture stops sales when a recall is in effect. Remember the ignition key recall of over 30 million GM cars including the Camaro???? For the record. I kept my switchblade key for my 2011 Camaro. Guess what? I'm still alive to post here. Even though GM sent out a recall notice that read deaths have occurred because of the key failures. Just because a recall notice is mailed out doen't mean the car will automatically fail!!! Using your logic. Every single 2010-2013 Camaro owner should be dead right now. Simply because a recall was issued. Now I'll ask you one more time. Back up your claim that GT350s had more fires satistically then any other marque of car. Use REAL SATISTICS! Don't just post bullsh!t and then say, I win. WTF does a pinto have to do with anything??? Try to stay on point. Jesus do you really want me to name ever major GM recall over the last 50 years?

Last edited by GossipSquirrelJelena; 11-15-2016 at 06:02 PM.
GossipSquirrelJelena is offline   Reply With Quote