View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #839
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
The Z28 seat leather is the same color and quality as your car so it would be a perfect fit.
I think you misunderstood Pierre, I have to pick one of the Corbeau seats, but I think I found one that resembles what you're talking about...Take a look, and tell me what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablueL99 View Post
John,
Both boards are sweet. They have so much information...how cool is that?

As far as the seats....you have got a heck of a decision to make...glad it's you and not me....

What would be so cool, is to have which ever seat is chosen.....ZLX embroidered on each....

Good luck my friend...remember, I have always said, "That ZLX is one of the hottest rides not only on C5, but anywhere on earth"...

Kurt ABL99...
Kurt I agree, the boards were so nice that I couldn't decide on which vendor to get it from so I got both! They're 2 different materials and have different structures for stands, so I'll be able to use them both.

And that was a damn good idea about getting ZLX embroidered on the top! I'm definitely going to go for that, and since they'll be shipped to me, I can just find an embroidery shop and take the seats to them!

So after a weekend of deliberating and going back and forth, here's the Corbeau seat I picked, the LG1

Of course the seats are in stock, but I have to wait 4-6 weeks because the seat bracket isn't in stock for the Camaro So I won't have them for the GM National show, oh well their loss on exposure!

My Granatelli Slotted & drilled rotors & Hawk HPS pads should be in any day, then it's off to Tune Time for install, powder coating of the calipers, (Kurt I think you'll like the color I chose ), new tune for more power since we have 94 octane here on the east coast + my Torco Accelerator puts me at 100 octane, so a few degrees of timing=More Power Like I need that! And a few more undisclosed goodies! I picked up the rear interior deck lid yesterday from the painter and they did an awesome job, pics sometime today.

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote