View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 08:56 PM   #6
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
I think what the poster mentioned above that Pedders is just for racing is so far off from what we offer. Absolutely yes, we do offer kits that will kick the butt out of all other suspension companies. Just check out the Pedders Camaro at the Optima Challenge and watch the video of the ZR1 chasing her, and unable to take the same line thru the corners as the Pedders Camaro. But we offer everything from just drop coils, to simple fixes to the track setups and everything in between.

Pedders has just revamped our menus to make them more user friendly. We had too many systems to choose from. We now have Goo, Better, Best systems for Street, Track, and Drag. Check out this link

Plus we can do some kind of custom system for you with just a phone call.

We also have solutions to concerns that no one else has as well. But you should first get educated on the Camaro so you can make proper decisions. The best description of the Camaro suspension in print is on our Pedders web site, Just go to www.peddersusa.com, and click on the Camaro at the top. Or you can just click on the link in my signature. You will find an unbeleiveable amount of info about the Camaro, which explains in detail why we replace parts that we do and describes the benifits.

Pedders will offer you a lot of support. We do not want to sell you more or less than you need. Tracking, rear hp at the tires, tire and wheel size, and your budget are all important criterias for making decisions. So check out the Pedders site, and contact me if you have any questions. My phone number and email is in my signature. Now I am on the west coast. So if you are in the east coast, please do not call me at 8:00am!! LOL

thanks

mike
dms

Last edited by Info@PeddersUSA.com; 02-21-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote