View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 12:32 PM   #88
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Congrats!!! How do you get a Build date when only just yesterday 15% of constraint was lifted? How long ago was your CGM order pulled?
I called the GM guys a while back...that 1-800 number. The guy I spoke to said my order was pulled and the build date was "scheduled" for April 6th. That was a surprise to me since I was under the impression that CGM didn't have any specific start build date.

Now...so everyone knows, Tom Henry is going to have his own special set up at the All GM Nationals in Carlisle on June 26th to June 28th. You can find all the info on the show right here in this link to Carlisle. I'm flying in on June 24th to Pittsburgh and will be picked up by Tom to go back to his dealership to sign paperwork. The following day, we are taking our road trip to Carlisle to set up. The show opens the next day. My car will be there on display. At least, this is the plan for now. I pray all the time that this works out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF w00t View Post
80Zedder drove it directly off the line to his dealership Someone needs to go to the plant and find that needle in the haystack.
That would be toooooo cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Must have been the one Gray car "The Mole" was talking about. I heard he signed it inside the trunk lid.
Boy....I sure would love signatures inside the trunk on the trunk lid. From the line workers and everyone who had a hand in building it. THAT would be cool! You just pop open the trunk and there they would be...right in front of you. I know some folks wouldn't like that. Not me...I want to remember this for a lifetime...and I want those names! This is MORE than just a car to me!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote