View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:54 PM   #9
2010rod
JAWS

Drives: 2010 2SS Silver Ice Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by JewelSS View Post
I registered at the last 1 so will be there both days. Will try to make it by 7am then but if not where you gonna park at?
I did a post search but nothing came up so i made one, kinda wierd. Let me know...
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259649
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss eleanor View Post
Ok I've never been so I will try and find the south gate lol. Pm me if anything changes. So far no one else from up in the Lodi area or sac not going?
The problem with prepay is; if it rains your stuck with the tickets; 2011 it rained 3 out of 4 events. The one time it didn't rain was classic only.
Just ask for the Rose Ave. gate. There are 2 parking lots you can kick back until we arrive at 7.
We pay our $35 , drive straight in untill the Pleasanton Ave. gate and hang a right before the gate, but I think with it raining thurs and Fri. we might have to park along the roadway instead of the grass, and will not be able to save spaces hopefully the grass is open. It's a little confusing the first time driving inside the show. You can PM me for my cell if you want . -If nobody confirms I may go in before 7:00 a.m.

Last edited by 2010rod; 11-08-2012 at 12:15 AM.
2010rod is offline   Reply With Quote