View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 07:12 PM   #3
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
LED Lighting Upgrade!

So deciding to put the NPP in a box on hold, I decided to order my SCT x4 tuner instead. In the meantime, I went ahead and changed all the incandescent ugly yellow lights to LED, I think they give a much more clean look to the car. The only exception is the reverse lights, in order to replace those you apparently have to remove the rear bumper and I wasn't about that at this point in time. All LED's were courtesy of Diode Dynamics, they have a kit that replaces the interior dome light, trunk light, and the license plate lights for $30.

Really happy with the outcome, such a simple mod to make the car look way better, this is the way it should have come from the factory in my opinion. Now for those pesky reverse lights...
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote