View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #7
freemaSSon
Pat @ ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: CGM SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Those of you manufacturers that are up for an Unbiased Real world test of your air intake systems can send them to Jannetty Racing Ent Inc. 2984 East Main st. Waterbury Ct 06705, 203-753-7223

You are welcome to be present for the testing, if Not I will Video tape and Narrate the entire test.

I have the equipment to data log air intake temps just before the Throttle body as well as HP torque and Pressure Drop.

All Parts will be returned to the Manufacturer after all testing is complete.

I don't want any compensation for this test, I just want Answers as to Who has the best system.

Anyone who offers compensation will be omitted from the test.

Ted.
Ted,

You've displayed to me and all the other members here a level of character and honesty that should be instilled in people every where. All this talk of magazines and someone that clearly has a vested interest in the results conducting the test....PHOOEY!

I personally appreciate you, your company and most importantly YOUR TIME. KUDOS to you for INDEPENDENTLY and UNBIASLY offering your resources. I hope all the other vendors have the gumption to back up there talk with an intake just as ADM has. Andy is a standup guy and it is clearly evident to me that you are as well, sir.

Pat

MODERATORS - SPLIT THE THREAD - MEMBERS NEED THIS INFORMATION FROM TED's POST (post #91) ONWARD!

"There are two types of racers: cheaters...and losers."
Smokey Yunick

freemaSSon is offline   Reply With Quote