View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 03:28 PM   #23
trakdayz

Drives: E92 M3 & E36 M3 (Full Race car)
[QUOTE=Xlr8ion;9837602]
Quote:
Originally Posted by trakdayz View Post
i would like to thank whoever put this Texas add up. I almost bought her but got screwed. i called the salesman last night as he was stepping out the door. i wasnted to leave a deposit right then and there. He said hed call me first thing in the am. we squared everything away this am, i was waiting for thre paper work to my email...then after 1 hour i texted him and his response back to was was "sorry we just sold the car" Very Proffesional. Rant over...time to try Florida...thank you again![/QUOT

The scum bags at Vandergriff did the same to me.Sales rep said he would not take a deposit but I was the only one interested.Then the next day after taking 2 hrs getting numbers on my trade he tells me his manager sold it.**** them they are like every other dealer liars and thieves.By the way my sales rep was JEFFERY.
Are you kidding me? I can't even tell you what just happened I got off the phone with the dealership I called three days ago from Virginia they're asking $25,000 over MSRP I said no thanks three days ago then I guess the secretary she called me and asked if everything went smoothly with the manager and I obviously said it did not I will not be paying anything over MSRP and she said let me speak with him again that was yesterday. She never called back in 45 minutes ago I got a phone call from some Spanish guy that was speaking to me and broken English asking when I can come in to take a look at the car and I said if the car is MSRP I will take a flight from New York tomorrow he said sorry we can't talk about prices over the phone and I clearly said this conversation is a waste of my time and he asked again when I can come down to take a look at the car and I repeated myself at least three more times and I said if the car is MSRP I will leave a deposit right this second, " sorry we will take deposits at this dealership". I said have a wonderful day and hung up.
trakdayz is offline   Reply With Quote