View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 05:29 PM   #26
Xlr8ion

Drives: 2013 Cayenne GTS
[QUOTE=trakdayz;9838283]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlr8ion View Post

Are you kidding me? I can't even tell you what just happened I got off the phone with the dealership I called three days ago from Virginia they're asking $25,000 over MSRP I said no thanks three days ago then I guess the secretary she called me and asked if everything went smoothly with the manager and I obviously said it did not I will not be paying anything over MSRP and she said let me speak with him again that was yesterday. She never called back in 45 minutes ago I got a phone call from some Spanish guy that was speaking to me and broken English asking when I can come in to take a look at the car and I said if the car is MSRP I will take a flight from New York tomorrow he said sorry we can't talk about prices over the phone and I clearly said this conversation is a waste of my time and he asked again when I can come down to take a look at the car and I repeated myself at least three more times and I said if the car is MSRP I will leave a deposit right this second, " sorry we will take deposits at this dealership". I said have a wonderful day and hung up.
These dealerships are such clowns i do not even know how they survive?????
Xlr8ion is offline   Reply With Quote