View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #84
nfamous209

Drives: 2002 Camaro z28
Send a message via AIM to nfamous209 Send a message via Yahoo to nfamous209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total_Perf_Eng View Post
100% inaccurate.

There are more 700rwhp KB GM cars tan I can count. Yes, the original inlet design was horrible on the C5. Hence the reason we have spent years, along with 10's of thousands of dollars correcting it. The new inlet is just as solid as the mammoth for the Mustang. It flows 1602cfm. We completely changed everything. There is not 1 thing on this kit that shares similarity with the C5 Corvette.

You are correct, back in 2005-2006 KB was having horrible issues with their phone answering skills. They were Ford guys, what did you expect... But since that time, KB has begun pretty much sending all tech questions to me, and I handle them. I have already received a few from this board today who called them. But getting tech issues handled in a timely manner with a KB GM car, is a thing of the past.

Maggie has great cstomer service, I wont deny that at all.

But when our customers are sitting at the end of 1320 feet, Ill be sure to have them on speed dial so when the other car shows up, he can b!tch to them as to why he spent the same money, and got his booty handed to him.. (Just Playin)
Funny, I'm a member on a few LSX forums, and the highest dyno i've seen was close to 700 which was nice, but didnt surpass the 700 mark. but hey each to there own. plus Whipple and Maggie are both local to me, and i'll keep business in Cali.

but yeah i'd like to see these 700+whp KB cars LSX powered, with motor specs, vids, dyno sheets. and hell the super fast seat in the pants crazy insane 1320 vids, that you claim.

Last edited by nfamous209; 01-13-2010 at 01:38 AM.