View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #35
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
We want the same dedicated people both days, but that does not mean you can't sneak out for drag runs. What is means is you have to arrange you time so the event is covered. That is why we are asking for two in each category. I am also going to assume, until the Camaro5 FEST Staff tell us differently, we should be able to get some priority for our staffers over at the drags as in move to the front of the line at thee drags and get back to work at the autocross
Ok guys... I'm gonna help make it clear how badly we need members to help us pull this off.

This is the first time we'll be doing this without any SCCA support... Thank God for Pete and his dealers who will be the core folks pulling this off.

So here is what I'm willing to offer.

We will give anyone that ends up on Pete's list as workers will get free entry into the fest for the entire weekend.

Pete you manage the list and what is an acceptable level of effort. It's up to you who makes the list.

In addition whomever steps up to be Pete's administrative "go to" person, will get some compensation from Camaro5 as well. I'm working on that now. I will post as soon as I know what it will be....
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote