View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #8
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
What statute were you written under? (The number listed on the bottom right below the narrative section)

No. You cannot get a fix it ticket dismissed in Florida without going to court and actually 'fighting' it in court. A fix-it ticket simply lowers the fine amount.

Orange County has revamped their fine schedule, and it is bogus. I have completely stopped writing many violations unless they are blatant and reckless now because of how high the fines are...long story short. It isn't worth it to you to remove them for the sole purpose to have your citation dismissed. Your citation will drop from 116 to 100 dollars... and you have to go to a PD to have them sign off on the citation, THEN go to court anyways.

What I think the Sgt was saying was "get it removed and take it to court, I probably won't be there"... I cannot promise that, however, lol....like I stated there will not be an option to just have it dismissed

I know that is clear as mug, but I am in a hurry to family dinner... If you have any other questions, I will try to address this thread again tonight.
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote