View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #20
redjewel

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RJT
8327 is going to be around 600 miles when I head to the dealership to swap out the LR wheel that was scratched when I took delivery.
I am going to change the oil at that time also. I have not been easy on the car so far. I don't gun it all the time but I have gotten into quite a few times. It feels strong and last night after reading these threads again I went out for a spin. Let the car warm up some and then went down a straight deserted street. Held sport mode button 7 seconds. I actually squealled the tires for the first time.
I will try to post something with video tomorrow after the oil change. Never posted a video so not sure how that is done.

I say after oil change I will treat it like other vehicles I have owned and drive how I plan to. I have done that with 2 Z28 models LT1 and LS1 2 Tahoes a forgive me my first car a Integra and forgive me again a 96 Mustang GT.
The 97 Z28 is stock and 104000 miles and it is going strong. 2003 Tahoe same thing.

Irpq I wonder if Scott broke his in the same way you did? I remember reading somewhere FBodfather said the computer will learn your driving habits or something like that. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
redjewel is offline   Reply With Quote