View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 09:38 AM   #79
69copo
Sorry officer

Drives: CTS/V 2SS/RS Collector
Send a message via Yahoo to 69copo
I had annother take on the "Mad Scientist" idea only more covert. Here it is....
Two special forces looking guys walk into what looks like an abandend wharehouse. There talking to each other "Are you sure this is the place?","Yes,the package is right over here.","I was told it didn't exist","It's here... we just chose to forget about it for awhile" They walk by a light and we see a quick reflection of an I.D. badge that reads GM Special Projects."We need to bring it back..this time for good.","Are you sure we can still controll it?" They pick up crowbars and begin opening the front of a very lage crate. Rob Zombies Superbeast begins to play in the background. "We have no chioce, we need to bring it back." The front of the crate falls and the headlights flash on. The camaro rolls out slowly. The camaro flashes it lights as if to say thank you. Then speeds out of the wharehouse. The one guy looks at the other and says "Are you sure we did the right thing?" The other replies with a smirk " Oh yeah."
Just what I thought would be cool.