View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 11:47 PM   #6
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
soapbox: i wish people would stop making such a big fuss about the videos Sound, THE CAR IS NOT FINISHED YET...dont make your final decision just because the exhaust doesn't sound good in some crappy spy video...hell, we don't even know what trim level that car was. you don't take a car to nurburgrin to test the exhaust sound or the engine power, we can do that here. we take it ther to test the cars overall abilities on a track. End Soapbox:

personally the car is great... its a whole new car, new chassis, new everything...any car company can make subtle changes to an existing platform and come out with a seemingly average car...but GM didn't, GM has stepped up to the plate and they could have possibly hit a home run with this NEW CAR...

the thing is now most of our info is speculative, we don't really know what they are going to give us but i am doing one thing. no matter how crappy the video or sound file, or how many people say they don't like it, i am going to keep the Faith....and wait for the final car before i make a decision...