View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 09:22 AM   #1
Mr2Hard2See
Instagram: Mr2Hard2See

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS
2010-13 to 2015 Full REAR CONVERSION / 6th genZl1 bumper most moddern 5th gen around

Here's the San Quentin Camaro after months of hard work I have finally completed this refresh for my car and couldn't be happier with the outcome of this. Im just your average Joe with a regular set of tools and some out of the box ideas. I cant express the amount of joy i'm feeling at the moment. I really hope you guys can appericate the hard work its not easy to do something completely new that hasnt been done on a car 10 years old. I've been a proud camaro owner for 2 yrs 1 month. I started this exterior upgrade about 4 months ago.

For all of you Camaro5 family thanks for taking the time to look at my thread I appericate you all.

If you dont mind Please start following me on youtube. Hit the like button comment and subscribe. My Goal is to hit 1000 subscribers. Last thing My LSA has been purchased and waiting as on now for some pullies to arrive along with some misc other items. Lets go #sanquentincamaro

Che bronze trunnion Ls3 timing/valley cover
Dod/vvt delete Dsx e85 Dsx aux fuel pump Id1050x injectors ZL1 fuel pump, Griptech 2.55 pulley, Solo performance Mach ll 2.5 catback exhaust 1 7/8th Lt headers
Mr2Hard2See is offline   Reply With Quote